CX Masterclass – Building a Customer-led business
With Customer Experience being one of the few remaining sustainable competitive advantages, professionals and organisations are increasingly focusing their attention to honing their customer experience skills. Come along to our Customer Experience Masterclass and get ahead of the curve!
At this highly interactive open enrollment masterclass, you will engage with Customer Experience professionals across different industry sectors and gain an in-depth understanding of everything that your organisation needs to know to deliver a leading-edge customer experience transformation and the knowledge and know-how to help facilitate building a Customer-Led business.
By the end of this session, you will have a solid understanding of how to:
- Build a framework for your entire Customer Experience transformation programme
- Develop personas, ensuring that your customer segments and their corresponding journeys are brought to life for your organisation
- Develop an accurate understanding of your customers’ present day chronological experiences across touchpoints through Voice of the Customer, mystery shopping, business diagnostics, analysis and current-state journey mapping
- Use insight to develop Customer Promises, used to provide context to transformational change and to re-position your brand proposition accordingly
- Develop and deliver a Customer Experience transformation programme to close the gaps between current and future-state customer journeys
- Establish a CX dashboard for the measurement and control of ongoing customer experience, including the selection of key internal operational and external customer metrics such as NPS, CSAT, CES and NetEasy