Anyone who can tell you that they can deliver a great customer experience without having a great employee experience is talking nonsense.
There are reams of research, which show happy staff equals happy customers. This is the formula that leads to successful and profitable businesses.
To gain a competitive advantage more and more organisations are now mapping out customer journeys to improve the experiences they deliver.
So isn’t it about time that we begin to map out the other side of the equation – the employee experience to ensure that staff needs and wants are truly met?
Join us for this all day masterclass, with industry expert Amy Scott and together we will explore
- The critical components behind designing to meet your employees needs, motivations, aspirations and how they want to feel about working for you
- How to develop employee personas
- The stages in an end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Practical tips on developing an employee journey map and the opportunity to design your own employee journey
- How mapping the employee experience leads to greater engagement and productivity
This master class is designed for those who want to understand more about the basic principles of service design and how it can help you to better understand your employees needs so you can provide the type of experiences they expect.
At the end of the workshop you will have a greater understanding of your role and the tools and support you will need to deliver a great customer experience.